Hamas attacks Israel

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
And yet Hamas and Fatah aren’t exactly buddy-buddy…& it’s Hamas that is the defender of land in the West Bank? What do the Fatah representatives in Gaza say about this? What do the displaced in Gaza say about this? I can almost smell the hand of Iran in this claim.
The reconciliation process and unification of Hamas and Fatah administrations remains unfinalized and the situation is deemed a frozen conflict…which sounds so familiar…like the Hamas Israeli negotiation.

The battle (The Battle of Gaza was a military conflict between Fatah and Hamas that took place in the Gaza Strip from 10 to 15 June 2007resulted in the dissolution of the unity government and the de facto division of the Palestinian territories into two entities: the West Bankgoverned by the Palestinian National Authority (PNA), and the Gaza Strip governed by Hamas. Hamas fighters took control of the Gaza Strip, while Fatah officials were either taken as prisoners, executed, or expelled.

Yep. It’s like the chubby girl on the back of your bike. “Damn fun to ride, but you just don’t want your Buddies seeing it happen.

Iran and Saudi Arabia are engaged in an ongoing struggle for influence in the Middle East and other regions of the Muslim world. Gotta have Street Cred (or whatever the Middle East equivalent of that is) with the Muslim Brothers in solidarity etc…but here we are. In return for its cooperation, Saudi Arabia wants from Washington a formal defence pact, assistance in building a civilian nuclear programme, and expedited access to high-end US weapons, including F-35 fifth-generation fighter aircraft…’cuz climate change and global warming, etc…Saving the planet one F-35 at a time. I’m sure Greta would approve.
This whole thing is complex.

It's all going to get settled soon enough without blowing more shit up.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Its not as cut and dry as you once thought is it?
Not even close. You have to have a sense of humour to appreciate the whole situation.
This whole thing is complex.

It's all going to get settled soon enough without blowing more shit up.
I think I have also stumbled across what happened to that hospital in Gaza. The famous “500 fatalities caused by Israeli Jews firing rockets from that cemetery in Gaza over the hospital at…Israeli Jews in Israel” thing too.
1714352365817.jpeg