When RBC Fucked Me Up The Meta Ass Was I Raped Like This 16 Y.O. Girl?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
16-Year-Old UK Girl Virtually "Gang-Raped" In Metaverse, Cops Begin Probe

Police in the UK are investigating the first case of an alleged rape in a virtual reality game after a 16-year-old girl was "sexually attacked" in the online "metaverse". The girl is said to have been left distraught after her avatar--her digital character-- was gang-raped by online strangers, The New York Post reported.

As per a report in the New York Post, the teenager was immersed in the game wearing a VR headset when her animated representation was gang-raped in the metaverse.

Despite no physical injuries, the girl may have suffered trauma similar to someone who has experienced sexual abuse in real life, the publication quoted a police source as saying.

“There is an emotional and psychological impact on the victim that is longer-term than any physical injuries,” the source said.

However, the UK authorities reportedly fear that the existing laws surrounding sexual assault that define it as 'physical touching' in a sexual manner without consent will make it “impossible” to prosecute the case.

While the investigation faced backlash by many who have questioned if the police should spend their limited time and resources in probing metaverse crimes when in-person rape cases are piling up, Home Secretary James Cleverly sided with the investigation.

Also Read:16-year-old girl held hostage, raped in Chhattisgarh; one held
“I know it is easy to dismiss this as being not real, but the whole point of these virtual environments is they are incredibly immersive,” Cleverly told LBC.

Pointing out that the victim is a child who has gone through sexual trauma, the senior politician stated, “It will have had a very significant psychological effect and we should be very, very careful about being dismissive of this.” Cleverly added that someone who rapes a video game avatar of a minor may as well “do terrible things in the physical realm.”

This is not the first report of rape in metaverse. Last year, a 21-year-old girl was sexually assaulted and harassed hours after entering the metaverse, as per a report in Wion.

A police investigator told Daily Mail that metaverse has become “rife” with such crimes

• Haha
Reactions: Taxslave2

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Wow…that’s some weird ass shit. I’m assuming this girl could have just “unplug & exit” at anytime (?) or whatever the correct terminology is???
Well no. Of course not. Its not her fault the video game character dresses like a hooker and has no underwear. Its emotionally damaging.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Well no. Of course not. Its not her fault the video game character dresses like a hooker and has no underwear. Its emotionally damaging.
But was she trapped in this VR game, without the ability to exit at anytime, and forced endure this virtual gang-rape and become virtually traumatized? Did she have no control over her physical or mental destiny in this virtual situation? That’s what I was trying to ask above.

Did she have no choice but to participate as the victim in this sicko VR situation (?) or could she have just hit a button or pulled a plug or took off the goggles or whatever to be in her own living-room without being forced to participate? Opted to just go make a sandwich and read a book instead of being virtually gang-raped?

Reactions: petros

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Oh I get ya.

Here's the thing...if they can make you think shes a victim and crime did happen, what is stopping the powers that be from from charging someone for murdering your character in GTA?

Its a powerplay to dupe wackadoodles like Serryah into more make believe for even more control.